HAYSTAR-P is a premium preserved
drilling starch used to provide filtration control and rheology stability in
all types of water-based drilling fluids.
· Provides excellent fluid loss control
· Effective in a wide range of make-up
waters,including high hardness and high salinity brines
· Works well in a wide range of pH
· Works well in KCL, NaCL, MgCl2, CaCl2
and other complex brines
· Provides well bore stability through
· No additional biocide is required
· Meets and exceeds API 13-A,Sec. 11,
and OCMA-DFCP 5 standard
Depending on drilling conditions,
between 2-6 lb/bbl.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Off-white, granular free flowing
Soluble in fresh, saline to
pH (1% solution)
6.5 - 7.5
HAYSTAR-P is packed in 25 kg
multi-wall paper bags with one moisture resistant layer.
Utilize normal precautions for
employee protection when handling chemical products. Utilize appropriate
respiratory, gloves, goggles and aprons. For more information, please refer
to the MSDS.
Product should be stored in a dry
place. Maximum 12 months.