HAYSTAR-HT is a high temperature
premium preserved drilling starch used to provide filtration control and
rheology stability in all types of water-based drilling fluids.
· Provides excellent fluid loss control
· Designed to work at high temperatures
· Effective in a wide range of make-up
waters,including high hardness and high salinity brines
· Works well in a wide range of pH
· Works well in KCL, NaCL, MgCl2, CaCl2
and other complex brines
· Provides well bore stability through
· No additional biocide is required
· Meets and exceeds ADMA/ADCO standard
Depending on drilling conditions,
between 2-6 lb/bbl.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES:
Off-white, granular free flowing
Soluble in fresh, saline to
pH (1% solution)
6.5 - 7.5
HAYSTAR-HT is packed in 25 kg
multi-wall paper bags with one moisture resistant layer.
Utilize normal precautions for
employee protection when handling chemical products. Utilize appropriate
respiratory, gloves, goggles and aprons. For more information, please refer
to the MSDS.
Product should be stored in a dry
place. Maximum 12 months.